Monday 29 September 2008

80. Pill Party

Hey man,
you want a
pick-me-up?

Special discounts
for the
band, man.

I got
all sorts
man.

I got:
Benzodiazepines
Dextromethorphan

I got Barbital
2,5-Dimethoxy-4-(n)-propylthiophenethylamine (2C-T-7)
and Kratom

I got: Methylphenidate
4-Bromo-2,5-Dimethoxyphenethylamine
Hydromorphone

I got: good old Dexy’s
Buprenorphine
Ethylamphetamine

I got: Fentanyl
Biphetamine
and Naloxone

I got Tramadol
Salvia Divinorum
and motherfucking Hydrocodone

I got all sorts, man.
So many pills
so many beautiful colours.

I got a man
on the inside,
you know?

The farmer-
soot-tickle
biz?

This ain’t no
low-grade street shit,
you know?

These is primo
pills for the elite.
Cos you’re elite, right?

So what do you want, man?
You just take your time.
You just let me know.

Special discounts
for the band, man.
Right here.

No comments: